12/17/09

Prophetic Hindsight

I could not have known yesterday morning what would transpire from then until this point. Jay has started a second year class about leadership. What is the cost? That's what I've found myself asking... what does it cost? We looked at four places and times in Jesus' life that shaped him. The wilderness, the mountain top, the garden, and the cross. With knowledge comes responsibility. The Word says that its sin to know what you ought to do and not do it. Now I know, not in full, but in part... I am responsible. Hearing him teach, I wasn't aware of how personal and real it would become to me in such a short amount of time. I can't explain what God is doing in my life right now... not that I don't know how, but it runs a little too deep and close to my heart. It's costing me, more than I thought it would. God's asking me if I'm serious about this thing, this pursuit of his presence, will, and call in my life. AM I SERIOUS. This is so hard. I just wanted to share a song that's been consuming me for the past few weeks, it's by JJ Heller and called Your Hands. It's kind of my hearts cry right now. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: