1/26/09

I Heart Prineville!

God Loves Prineville. So many amazing things happened this saturday, the 24th of January! God showed up in so many amazing ways and it blessed me to see Him blessing the socks of that city. Around 650-700 people came to the concert that night and nearly 80 recieved Christ! It was awesome... During the serving time, I know of at least 5 people that were lead to the Lord which is also really cool! I know I had fun that day and so did everyone else I talked to. God truly started something in Prineville that I know is not finished. I am excited to see the churches grow and cultivate the seeds of unity that were planted! All in all I can say that I am so pleased with the event and I know that to many people it was more than just an event. Salvation is here.
Here are some pictures from the day! (They are in backwards order, from evening to morning)


Andrea made a sign... and it was awesome :)








Damon.

Ok, so here are the friendly security guards...

And here are the pissed off ones...

Brad and Seth

The Girls!





I see you.... mwah ha ha!

Taryn!!!

Stacia warming her hands on the chicken thingy at Rays... :)

Our group that went out on Adopt-a-Block

So we met this guy named Art who had a dog names Shadey, and the dog had a binkie, yep!

Andrea! yay!

Mykala, my sista...
Seth with an overly large smile.... ?

Lisa and Brittany
Stacia!

The Volunteers



Brittany and Jess
And lastly, my Backporch coffee and myself...glorious
I Heart Prineville!

No comments: