1/20/09

I Heart Prineville!
So last week we headed to Prineville to hand out tickets for the event this next weekend. It was super fun :) Here is Tim being hardcore
And the rest of us nor being hardcore, except Tim, of course :)
Tim being a nun...
Taryn and all her coolness!
A cool shot from the back seat...
Taryn :)
Damon... he was very happy.
Taryn found a cool book with 3D glasses, yep...
And, last but not least... Dustin and his serious, non-smiling face.
So, after all of the planning and prayer that has gone into this event, I can say with confidence and faith that I know God is going to move in the city of Prinville. I know He will. I am so excited to see what happens and I will be posting pictures next week and letting you all know what God does.... all I can say is- WATCH OUT PRINEVILLE!


No comments: