12/16/08

'Tis the Season!

Due to the recent aquiring of a camera (YEAH!), I can now finally post some pictures! I hope you enjoy these...
These last couple of weeks have been really amazing! God has just shown Himself so faithful and I really love Him lots. I have moved back in with my mom and am waiting for a host home, which I KNOW God will provide at the right time. Life Commission has been going really good! God has been asking me a lot of tough questions... not tough for Him, but tough for me because He is refining me, which is not always fun, but it has definitely been really good. So, yeah... here are some pictures to let you know what I've been up to!



Drake Park!




Christmas Tree decorating '08










CLC Friends, Kids Christmas program, and Guitar Hero at Micah's...












Elliot CD Release Party





Red Robin
YEAH FOR PICTURES!!!! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

No comments: