7/14/09

Wow, It's Been A While :)

I havent been keeping up on this thing! Usually Im pretty good about it! These have been very crazy months. May 30th, I graduated form CLC, June 12th I left for Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, and just got back almost 2 weeks ago. Its been a great summer so far! I've posted most of these pictures to facebook, but to keep with tradition, I'll post them here too :)
Let's start with CLC Graduation!




Mexico!!!!!
Our first outreach! We saw tons of healings and God set a lot of people free...






Spongebob
Joscelyn!
Damon
Paula got baptized!


Me and Christina led worship!
4th Of July Weekend!
Stacia's surprise party!
Stacia's Birthday day :)


We saw a crazy guy swimming in the river when it was like freakin 12 degrees.






Sunriver




Summer Fest



My cousin... random, but whatev...

I Heart Sisters

Last day of CLC- CLC guys v. Westside Staff (WE SO WON)
MTI Graduation!







The sesspool of relational bliss
And, that's really all for now!
More thoughts coming soon!
Lovin' Jesus,
Elyxis

No comments: