2/7/09

Once Upon a Sunny Day...

Today Mykala and I went to Drake Park!
We had tons of fun :)
Mykala is now in a band, called Standing by a Fence...
Smiling and walking, one type of multi-tasking I can do :)
Trees.
Oh, you know, just me...
I love sunshine!!!
Yay!
Mykala :)
This is a duck, I named her hannah-fofanna
So beautiful!
Mykala again...
A cool artistic kind of shot...
- Fun and fancy free -
It's my model face, yeaaah :)
The cutest picture ever !
It was kinda bright, not that I'm complaining, I love it!
More ducks
Who knew my sister was part monkey, she climbed a tree...
Black and whites rock.
Another cute picture of Mykala
:)

:) again...
And this was yesterday down town, it was really pretty and rainy :)


So, Im really glad that it was sunny and some what warm today! It makes me really excited for spring!
Loving Life,
Elyxis

No comments: