9/15/07

Words transformed into what I truly feel...



Tonight, as I was thinking about God and just examining where I am with God and how I feel so crappy right now and how I don't know anything, a song that is near and dear to my heart popped into my head. As I sang the words and really tried to understand what I was singing and mean what I was singing, I felt an overwhelming comfort. Since school has started and the speed of my life has picked back up, I have been so stressed, already. For the first time tonight, I felt like I could breathe. Just sit in the presence of Jesus. This song is called Came to my Rescue. Here are the lyrics... I hope you let them sink in as far as I did, they are so powerful.

Falling on my knees in worship, giving all I am so seek Your face, Lord all I am is Yours.

Oh and my whole life I place in Your hands, God of mercy humbled I bow down, in Your presence at your throne.

I call, You answer, and You came to my rescue and I, I wanna be where You are...

In my life, be lifted high. In my world, be lifted high. In my love, be lifted high.

God, I just want to be where you are. Jesus I love you so much. You are my everything...

No comments: