3/15/09

Time... Please Stop, for just a second!

Wow! These last two weeks have been crazy, busy, but SO fun! It's hard for me to realize just how close this year is to being over... and it makes me sad and happy at the same time. Sad because we are all going to be going seperate ways. Sure some of us are staying for 2nd year, but God hasnt called all of us to that. People will be moving and going off to college and the real world... I will miss everyone so much! But happy because God has done so much! I can see change in every one of us, and I love seeing what God has done. I'm happy because there are 14 more equiped adults and wittnesses ready to go into the world and share the good news. I start getting a little teary-eyed every time I think of graduation night. Memories from this year overwhelm me with joy and laughter. Here are a few, many probably already blogged about, but humor me...
  • The dance party we had a Brittany's house (video in previous blog from october, i think)
  • Dinner at Lisa's house on Mondays, so fun!
  • The moments after the girls disrupted the man class, and Seth came out without his shirt, wearing a fake beard, a sombrero, and a sash. :)
  • Truth or Dare at Lisa's house "Arr Arr, I'm a seal!"
  • Damons Pony Tail :)
  • Me falling down, a lot!
  • When Thomas shaved his beard really cool...
  • The many, MANY movies watched at Seth, Brad, Brittany, Andrea, and Lisa's (even though we never really watched them because we would just goof off and stuff)...
  • The time when we were at seths and Lisa and I spun around like 50 times and then tried to run at each other and hug, oh boy, that was fun :)
  • I Heart Bend and Prineville :)
  • The many amazing prayer and worship times we had
  • The Jay Jokes!
  • Learning how to love each other, even after we had seen the worst, and were completely annoyed with each other... yes.
  • Hair dying parties
  • Hair cutting parties
  • The time Andrea made me look hard core :)
  • When Brad, Andrea, Lisa and I went to Paulina Peak!
  • Sucking on the helium tank in the maintanance room (know that I never did that, except once, ok...)
  • Finding the many wierd objects, bugs, and other unidentifiable things during maintanance rotations.
  • New Years Eve at Brad's House! So fun!
  • Tim's dancing, singing, and other merriments :)
  • Rocketships (need I say more)!
  • When Andrea and I almost got eaten like 7 different times from Brad's next door neighbor's killer white creepy dog.
  • Sitting through multiple movies while listening to Dustin say EVERY line before it came, AHHHH!!!
  • The many trips to chevron, backporch, newport market, and strictly organic.
  • Snow ball fights and cookie-ing in the church parking lot.
  • Volley ball and basket ball matches during monday lunches
  • About 245,000 other "you had to have been there" moments

So, obviously my list got kinda long, and believe me, I could have kept going... but i will save those stories for another time :)

Here are some pictures from the last two weeks!


My awesome cabin at winter camp! Well not all of them, but most of them :)

Ice Skating with Taryin, Thomas, and Dustin

...wow...
Thomas breakdancing on the ice...
The coolest ice skating train ever!
So these next pictures are of Thomas and Dustin trying to make their "sexy" faces... well that's what they said... I'm not quite sure if they accomplished their goal, but it was pretty hilarious!


All of us...
Taryn and I!
Taryn and Thomas
You cant see it in this picture, but Thomas had his leg out like a figure skater and Dustin was pulling him... it was funny.
Mykala!

Kaitlyn, Mykala, and Josh
Kaitlyn, she's so freakin cool :)
The two goof balls...


Me and Mykala
...Oooo La La...
Christina
Kayla
Josh
The whole gang... we had so much fun :)
So, all in all, the last two weeks have been really fun. I'm really excited for spring break and hopefully I will get some sweet pictures from that and post them for you all to see.
God has been doing so much in me, I wouldnt even be able to tell you the difference I have seen in my life the last couple of months. I love Jesus SO much!
Elyxis.

No comments: