8/24/07

So much DARN fun :)

Oh my goodness, i'll have to say that tonight was one of the funnest nights ever!!! I went to Karlee and Josh's wedding (they were adorable!). The ceremony was so beautiful and karlee was so beautiful and everything was just so elegant. After the ceremony and all the toasts and the cutting of the cake, yes its true, we had a DANCE PARTY that rocked my face off :) I have to say that i didnt know that all of those people could dance that good. Karlee was kickin' it old school, and so was everyone else... it was really hilarious to watch people dancing. We had the shopping cart going, the Q tip move, and every other corny but slightly cool dance move going on that you could think of. (the break dancing was the funniest i think). OH good times, good times :) I am so happy for Karlee, she really is blessed by God.
Well, until next time, adios!!!

No comments: